Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Sam I am


Mummy always tell people that I am an ABCD, an American Born Chinese Dog. 
Cos, I was born in the United States!
Not only that, I am actually a true-blue New Yorker!
Here's how my story goes...

Daddy was posted to New York for a work stint and of course, Mummy tagged along. 
#noitisnottaitailifeitishousewifelife
Mummy has always wanted a dog (since she was a kid). So, there was no better time to have one when she has three years on her hands to kill in a foreign place.
Hence, Mummy started researching about shaggy dogs and came upon Rough Coat Jack Russell Terriers. 
She also found a breeder (MeadowBrook Russell) in New York.
And lucky her, there was a puppy available!
Yap, it was yours truly.
WAHAHAHA..

The picture that sealed the deal!
My parents went by that weekend to check on me and to speak to my breeder, Patti. 
They always said that I was a fraud. After all, I gave them tons of kisses when we first met.
(Once I went home with them, all I did was nip them non-stop. No more kisses!)
#socleverhor

Within a week, this adorable two-months old puppy became part of the Loo Lim household. 
As for my name of Sam Forest Loo Lim, Daddy came up with it. 
#boringhor #daddyhasnocreativity 
So I spent my childhood and teenage years, terrorising the streets of New York, including Times Square.
Mummy's dog park friends used to call me Mayor Sam. 
Cos, I love nothing than to get involved in every single fight or commotion with the park.
Plus, I walk with the airs of a boss, k.

Of course, this New Yorker got to travel around a fair bit.
I laid my paws on the Washington Monument, at DC.
Walked the Hollywood Boulevard.
#onedaymynamewillbethere #yaladreamingalready 
Swam at the beach of Fiesta Island, San Diego.
#thiswasdoggyheaven
And nearly died of heatstroke along the Las Vegas strip.
And the best part of the States, that I still miss dearly today - SNOW!
#nothingsatisfiesmemorethanturningsnowyellowwithpee
After two and a half years of living in the Red Apple, we had to return home. 
So I packed my bags and set sail on a three-day journey to the little Red Dot.
#noididnotreallysailback #youthinkicrazyhuh
I flew via KLM and made a pit stop at Amsterdam (hehee, for you know what), before setting paws on Singapore. 

Well, so far, Singapore has been treating me pretty kindly. 
I get to terrorize dog parks.. oh oh ..and roll in mud.
Swim, swim and swim!
#onmyrescuemissions
Chill out at pet cafes.
Life sounds sweet huh. 
While, it really is a happy ever after.
Well, kinda....

Cos, she came along.
#pffffffft
Anyway, that's another chapter of my life for another time. 
Le Sigh~ 

No comments