Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Sam's pick: Zippy Paws

I'm not really a huge fan of stuffed plush toys.
Well, there was a time when destroying them was my life mission.
Thankfully for Mummy, I had since outgrown that phase. 
#removingstuffingnokickla #tooeasyuntilicannotbebotheredtodoit
On the other hand, Pecan ah ma isn't interested in them either.
#sheonlyhaseyesforherlatexsheep
Hence, Mummy really doesn't bother buying us any.
However, she recently found a type of plushie that got me going cray cray over it!

It's no secret that I am an hyper JRT and Mummy is on an active mission to find toys to keep me stimulated.
#thatiswhysheisashopaholic
The ZippyPaws Burrow toys are the perfect mental stimulation toys!
Each set comes with a 'den'....
And three squeaky critters (in this case, our favourite - mice)!
There are so many cute designs that Mummy couldn't resist but buy way too many of them. 
My current collection count = 5!
We started with 4.
Then Mummy gave 2 away to our friends.
#boohoohoo #ohwellgoodthingsmustshareiguess
Seeing how upset we were, she replenished stock during the recent B2K warehouse and we're back to 5!
#thereisnosuchthingastoomanytoys

Honestly, this toy is no child's play. 
It seriously puts my coordination into test as I've to do whatever I can to 'burrow' out each of the mouse!
#eythisisnoteasywhenyouhavenoopposablethumbshor
Ta dah~
Mission accomplished!
One down, two more to go!
Watch Sam in action!
 

The truth is, not everyone is as capable as I am in challenging the ZippyPaws toys.
#looksatPecan
But no worries, as there're many other things you can do with it!

1. Play fetch with the individual critters
2. Have a critter for lunch
#oops #caughtintheact
But hey, I wasn't the only one!
3. Play the balancing game!
Pecan has a flatter head than me!
#shewins
4. Or Simply just make friends with them!
#whosaymiceandterrierscannotcoexist #canlaonlywhenoneisnotreal
5. Last but not least, Play Catch in the air!
But hor, not everyone can do it.
#looksatpecan
Anyway, we absolutely adore the ZippyPaws Burrows!
So, if you're looking for something to keep your pooch entertained for a little bit longer, why not give it a shot.
PS: a couple of my critters are missing ears and part of their tails. 
#sheepishsmile
Yap, it probably isn't a good idea as a chew toy though.
So, do keep an eye on your dog to ensure the lifespan of the critters!


No comments