Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Our Portfolios

While Pecan and myself don't really hold a job, we do enjoy participating in some commercial works now and then!
Besides, to be honest, most of the time even when we're working, it feels like play anyway!
So here's a short summary of the projects we took part in!

My debut at Pets Magazine!



This is Mummy's personal favourite of all times!
In fact, she loved it so much that the "Bed Head" shot is her phone wallpaper!
Of course, when Pecan ah ma joined the brood, she was recruited into dog labour.
#wewerepaidintreats
Fun fact: We were the resident models for Pets Magazine for a year or so as Mummy was working there!
#that'swhygotlobang #nownomoreliao

Our Somersby advertorial on Fetch.
#nopeIdidntgettodrinkatall
Models for Ohpopdog's Let's go collection 07
Thanks Auntie Z and Auntie G for giving us the opportunity to don this gorgeous collection!

Fun fact: Mummy loved the pics so much that she actually 'stole' a display pic that the owners at Ohpopdog were using at one of their pop-up stores.
Hehe, no la, Auntie Z gave it to Mummy after she shamelessly begged for it.
#pawpalm #sopaisehcan

And my biggest gig to date...
Starhub's latest Sparky.
#Iamthethirdgeneration
Fun Fact: I had my very own makeup artist for the shoot!
#theyusebobbiebrownmakeupleh #don'tplayplay
My parents think I look like a Chikuwa though.
-_-
Got meh?
#myparentssuck

My first commercial for Starhub's Homehub!
PS: While I was enjoying the ride in the car, my parents were running up and down to get my attention.
#moneynoteasytoearn
Fun fact: My bark is far from being that manly. They have to dub it to make me sound better.
#mylifesucks #yesIbarklikeagirl #cannotisit

My second commercial for Starhub's Euro 2016 promo.
Fun fact: Actually Starhub's first pick was Pecan! 
#boohoohoo
But Ah ma's focus is probably as good as a goldfish, so they decided to go with me instead.
#secondpick #nevermindla

No comments