Sam I am

Sam I am
Sam I am

She is Pecan

She is Pecan
She is Pecan

Hi Shelly

Hi Shelly
Hi Shelly

Oh my Sherman

Oh my Sherman
Oh my Sherman

Sam, the bad hair day lion!

ROARRRRRRRRRR...
I'm Sam, the Bad Hair Day Lion!!
I'm gonna eat you up!!
Hm, my new mane got me thinking. 
You think the Singapore Zoo will hire me as a lion substitute?
Well, China Zoo did it... maybe they will.
Shall send my resume tomorrow...
Meanwhile...

ROARRRRR....
Mummy's note: I got Sam his lion mane wig at a pets seminar from Cat Welfare Society
Not the cheapest thing around, nor the wisest purchase... but it sure entertained the hell out of me and it's for a good cause (some part of the proceeds goes to helping cats)! 
So, yet another win-win situation! And I love how the little rascal displays a sense of self-importance each time I put it on him. Maybe he really believes he's a lion.

1 comment